Our Legal & Ethical Policies
Clair Merryweather Psychic Studio is a sole trader business registered in England and Wales (collectively referred to as “Clair Merryweather”, “I”, “We” or “Us” in this policy). Should you need to contact us for any reason, Clair can be contacted directly via the details outlined within this policy page, or at the footer of each page.
Our website address is: clairmerryweather.co.uk.
Maintaining the security of your data is a priority at Clair Merryweather Psychic Studio, and we are committed to respecting your privacy rights. We pledge to handle your data fairly and legally at all times. Clair Merryweather is also dedicated to being transparent about what data we collect about you and how we use it.
This policy, which applies whether you visit our studio, use your mobile device or go online, provides you with information about:
- – how we use your data;
- – what personal data we collect;
- – how we ensure your privacy is maintained; and
- – your legal rights relating to your personal data.
How We Use Your Data
Clair Merryweather Psychic Studio uses your personal data:
- – to provide goods and services to you;
- – to make a tailored website available to you;
- – to manage any registered account(s) that you hold with us;
- – to verify your identity;
- – for crime and fraud prevention, detection and related purposes;
- – with your agreement, to contact you electronically about promotional offers and products and services which we think may interest you;
- – for market research purposes – to better understand your needs;
- – to enable Clair Merryweather to manage customer service interactions with you; and
- – where we have a legal right or duty to use or disclose your information (for example in relation to an investigation by a public authority or in a legal dispute).
Clair Merryweather Psychic Studio uses your personal data for electronic marketing purposes (with your consent) and may send you postal mail to update you on the latest Clair Merryweather offers.
Clair Merryweather Psychic Studio aims to update you about products & services which are of interest and relevance to you as an individual.
You have the right to opt out of receiving promotional communications at any time, by:
- – making use of the simple “unsubscribe” link in emails or the “STOP” number for texts; and/or
- – contacting Clair Merryweather via the contact form or telephone number set out in this Policy.
Web Banner Advertising
If you visit our website, you may receive personalised banner advertisements whilst browsing other websites. Any banner advertisements you see will relate to products you have viewed whilst browsing our website on your computer or other devices.
Sharing Data With Third Parties
Our service providers and suppliers
In order to make certain services available to you, we may need to share your personal data with some of our service partners. These include IT, delivery and marketing service providers.
Clair Merryweather only allows its service providers to handle your personal data when we have confirmed that they apply appropriate data protection and security controls. We also impose contractual obligations on service providers relating to data protection and security, which mean they can only use your data to provide services to Melanie Jones and to you, and for no other purposes.